The eCommerce Toolbox
Expert Perspectives Podcast
Balancing Tradition and Innovation in eCommerce
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Matthew Lawson, Chief Digital Officer at Ribble Cycles.
Join them as they:
- Explain how a legacy brand can drive growth in the digital era
- Talk about striking the right balance between in-house teams versus agencies
- Explore top trends that can help you deliver sustainably to your KPIs
- Shine a light on Matthew’s mantra of achieving digital success
- Highlight the number one thing eCommerce brands should stop doing
- And more!
Matthew has extensive experience in eCommerce, having worked for 16 years in various senior roles at A.O.com and LoveHolidays.com. He has also provided consulting services for start-ups, SaaS, and agency businesses. Matthew’s passion is to disrupt, innovate, engage, and drive growth and profitability. As the CDO of Ribble Cycles, he has played a key role in designing and transforming the company’s eCommerce and omnichannel strategy, which has won awards and future-proofed the business’s retail legacy as one of the oldest bike brands in the world.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Read more in our blog
Uncover Errors on Your Site with Noibu
Run a free site scan to detect and understand the revenue impact of 100% of all bugs on your site and how to swiftly reproduce and solve.