The eCommerce Toolbox
Expert Perspectives Podcast
Understanding How to Approach Bugs and Instability
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Jim Parris, an eCommerce Architect.
Join them as they:
- Discuss how technology decisions influence customer interactions
- Explore how to approach bugs and instability
- Examine approaches to leverage data and analytics to evidence decisions
- Highlight Jim’s approach to cross-functional collaboration
- Explain why eCommerce brands need to stop being overly competitive on pricing
Jim Parris is an enterprise IT and eCommerce Operations and Architecture professional with over fifteen years of experience. He currently serves as eCommerce Architect at an eCommerce platform dedicated to simplifying how customers shop for everything they need to make their businesses grow. Prior to this, he was a Technology Consultant for Ticketmaster Resale, creating a middle layer of support between customer service and developers.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Read more in our blog
Uncover Errors on Your Site with Noibu
Run a free site scan to detect and understand the revenue impact of 100% of all bugs on your site and how to swiftly reproduce and solve.