The eCommerce Toolbox
Expert Perspectives Podcast
How DevOps Can Transform the Customer Experience
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Jared Poole, Solutions Delivery Manager at Bass Pro Shops.
Join them as they:
- Discuss Jared’s jump from agency work to a large-scale retailer
- Highlight the importance of DevOps in the customer journey
- Delve into leveraging automation to increase DevOps’ efficiency
- Explore the top eCommerce trends of today
- Examine the biggest challenges for DevOps leaders
- Shine a light on why we need to take a step back from analytics
Jared Poole is a self-proclaimed tinkerer who can’t just do stock; he has to know how things work, how to fix them, how to build intricate halloween displays, you name it. He is currently Solutions Delivery Manager for Bass Pro Shops, North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Prior to this, he was a Solutions Engineer at Noibu, where he helped partners learn how to easily measure and prioritize their tech debt and solve bugs quickly using the Noibu platform.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Read more in our blog
Uncover Errors on Your Site with Noibu
Run a free site scan to detect and understand the revenue impact of 100% of all bugs on your site and how to swiftly reproduce and solve.