The eCommerce Toolbox
Expert Perspectives Podcast
A Pandemic Launch to Eight Figure Revenue: The Hobbiesville Journey
In this episode of The eCommerce Toolbox: Expert Perspectives, host Kailin Noivo is joined by Edmond Georges, President, CTO, and Co-Founder of Hobbiesville.
Join them as they:
- Discuss making technology decisions in a competitive landscape
- Explore the journey of starting out as solely eCommerce and moving into bricks-and-mortar trading
- Dive into how Edmond grew the company to eight-figure revenue in three years
- Shine a light on managing the moving parts of an omnichannel business
- Give a sneak peek into the future of Hobbiesville
- Examine Hobbiesville’s efforts to improve the fulfillment side of the business
Over the past ten years, Edmond Georges has built eight companies in the hospitality, retail, eCommerce, and tech spaces. His most recent venture is Hobbiesville, where he is currently President and CTO, as well as Co-Founder. Hobbiesville is a hobby shop, stocking all types of collectibles from Pokemon to Magic the Gathering, shipping across Canada and internationally.
If you enjoyed this episode, make sure to subscribe, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Instructions on how to do this are here.
Read more in our blog
Uncover Errors on Your Site with Noibu
Run a free site scan to detect and understand the revenue impact of 100% of all bugs on your site and how to swiftly reproduce and solve.