The end of the year usually means two things: pushing for a strong finish and taking time for reflection. While the team at Noibu puts the finishing touches on some exciting features to launch in 2023, we wanted to take a moment and reflect on some of our biggest product updates and some of your accomplishments with us in 2022.
We’ve launched more updates than ever in 2022, making it easier for our customers to detect, prioritize, and resolve eCommerce issues with as much information as possible. This year alone, customers marked over 15,000 issues as fixed and prevented over $200M in revenue loss! We’ve also made a ton of improvements for users to better navigate through Noibu’s platform and quickly gather context and organize issues.
Ready for a run down? Let’s get to it!
New features ????
A big focus at Noibu is fostering eCommerce without frustration. You asked, and we listened! We launched new features to help alleviate some of those frustrations, providing features that surfaced more information, allow for better organization, and assist in prioritization.
Customers asked, and we delivered a revamped Session Timeline that streamlined information for easy consumption of vital information like HTTP events and funnel steps.
We also introduced Page Lifecycle Events directly in the session timeline, which provides additional context to understand what’s happening on the page when an error occurs.
Another feature we’re excited about is Resolvability. We wanted to help our customers reduce guesswork while prioritizing issues. The Resolvability feature flags issues that are more likely to be resolved and surfaces that to users with the green wrench.
We made strides in improving ease-of-use and allowing users to customize their experience on the Noibu platform. Through the Noibu SDK, users can inject custom data into Noibu sessions, such as the source of traffic, customer ID, and more. This facilitates powerful filtering and a more complete picture of what was happening when an issue occurred.
Finally, Labels allow users to add their own business context to issues. Managing issues is now easier on Noibu with grouping and filtering with labels.
Feature Updates ????
We made several improvements to existing features throughout the year, including a UI revamp across several high-traffic features, making it easier to find information.
We revamped our Issues Tables to enable integrated issue management and enhanced filtering. This means you can organize and modify issues without opening each issue individually.
We also improved filtering options so that users could apply multiple filters and add ranges.
Looking ahead ????
While we don’t have a crystal ball at Noibu, we do have our early product plans. We’re looking forward to expanding features launched in 2022 based on your feedback. Stay tuned for releases in 2023 and Happy New Year!
Want to uncover errors impacting your eCommerce revenue potential? Let us show you with a free checkout audit.
Get started today
Missed our updates throughout the year?
Catch up on 2022 updates below:
- Symptom Analytics demonstrates how issues are correlated to user symptoms like rage clicks and refreshes
- Noibu SDK allows you to add custom variables to user sessions
- Source Map support enables Noibu to point directly at the line of code that’s throwing the error, even when your code is minified
- Issues Tables and Funnel Tables have improved functionality, including enhanced filtering, custom issues, and labeling
- Custom Labels help organize and categorize issues
- Single Sign-On is available with Google to improve security
- Issue Titles are improved to surface an issue’s impact at a glance
- Closed Fix Filtering enables filtering to find issues that have been recently closed fixed
- Session Timeline enhancements adds diagnostic markers indicate the funnel step present and primary symptoms
- React and Vue.js SDK uncovers errors that were previously hidden in React or Vue.js.
- Page Lifecycle Events provides the context of page behaviour during error occurrence
- Jira Relinking reduces time spent modifying and managing integrated tickets
- Error Sources shows an error’s origin
- Resolvability identifies which issues are likely to be fixed by teams