Noibu for eCommerce teams
eCommerce monitoring to unlock your full eCommerce revenue potential
Be alerted of critical revenue impacting incidents
Find and understand customer reported issues
Be alerted instantly of critical errors
Helping eCommerce teams retain more revenue
Increase revenue potential.
Reduce cart abandonment, improve customer experience, solve shopper complaints, and more to grow your eCommerce business.
“Noibu is a necessary tool for any eCommerce website!”
Tools that help eCommerce professionals crush their goals
- Ever wonder if that fluctuation in conversion is related to a recent release?
- Are your website’s conversions decreasing?
- Do you have poor visibility into your errors?
- Finding it difficult to track down and resolve customer complaints?
- Reveal bugs introduced in new code deployment with release monitoring.
- Proactively ensure that your website is performing as smooth as possible.
- Understand how errors impact both your revenue and your shoppers across your eCommerce funnel.
- Link shopper reported issues to session recordings, empowering your tech team for swift resolution.
Capture all JS, HTTP, GQL and image errors
Highlight all revenue and conversion impacting errors, pinpoint funnel step issues, and see common reproduction steps.
Annual revenue loss
Maximize your ROI
Prevent revenue loss by fixing issues that impact real shoppers, by viewing potential yearly losses if unresolved.
Never miss a thing
Tailor notifications to your eCommerce company’s specific goals and requirements.
Step into your customer’s shoes
View comprehensive video replays of the shopper’s journey within the context of an error.
Data visualization into your site’s health
Collect insights and assess data visualizations about your site’s health. With the dashboard, you’ll know exactly where to start tackling issues.
Track funnel progression and assess friction impact
Reveal user journey errors, contextualize revenue and user impact, and view clear priorities on where to focus your efforts.
See what other eCommerce leaders have to say
“As a customer, the last thing you want is to be blocked in your checkout process. We needed a better, faster way to detect unpredictable errors that impact revenue and customer satisfaction. Noibu’s platform helped our team to achieve this goal, with their amazing support in the debugging process.”
Frequently asked questions
1. Can Noibu support a major site update or migration?
2. How is this different from traditional QA software?
- Third party integrations
- Browser/device issues
3. What if I do not know how to code?
Discover the power of Noibu
See Noibu’s eCommerce Monitoring Platform in action and how we specifically help empower technical teams.